2009年4月6日 星期一

PULL ME A RIVER (拔我一條河)

PULL ME A RIVER (TEXT BY FRC)



“How would you do?” (你打算怎樣?)
“I’ll do it well”(我會弄好)
“BUT HOW”(怎樣弄)
“Like a howl”(像靠么那樣)
“At what?”(靠么啥)
“At our Love”(我們的愛情啊)
“Lovers ONLY enjoy”(愛人都很快樂啊)
“Not so REAL”(才不咧)
“Pain can be enjoyable?”(也能享受痛苦的滋味啊)
“Yes! In Joy is painful”(對!在快樂裡也是種痛苦)
“HOW HOW”(怎麼會怎麼會)
“You ALWAYS cry me a river”(你常常哭我一條河啊)
“BUT HOW”(啊怎樣)
“ I just happily SWIM IN IT”(我很開心在裡面游啊)
“!SCREW YOU!”(!媽的咧!)
“YES I’M A DAMN HARD CORK”(對我是該死的硬瓶塞)
“I should do something about it”(我該採取必要手段了)
“Like what”(比方說像啥)
“Be an avenger”(要復仇)
“How foolish”(超蠢的)
“Hate is because of too much love”(常因為由愛生恨啊)
“CLICHÉ”(可立削)
“Yes, the best cake in the world”(對那是世界上最棒的蛋糕)
“IN WHAT WAY”(怎麼說)
“Edible & popular”(能夠吃也很暢銷)
“I SHOULD do something new… like…”(我該做點甚麼新手段…比方說…)
“Like PULL ME A RIVER”(像幫我拔一條河)
“NO”(不行)
“WHY NOT”(為何不)
“It’s a mutual job”(這是兩個人的事)
“OH RIGHT”(噢對齁)
“IDIOT”(真蠢)
“Let’s pull your tears BACK”(我們去把你眼淚拉回來)
 
 
 
 --

我能做什麼?(What can i do?)
別管我。(Leave me alone)
什麼叫別管你?(What do you mean "leave me alone"?)
就是不要管我在幹嘛啊!(Just don't meddle in what i am doing!)
你要我別管你?(You mean that!?)
對。(Right.)
你要我不要管你做任何事?(You don't want me to meddle?)
對。就是這樣。(No. I don't.)
所以是你在管我? (And this is your meddling?)
我沒有管你。(You are not meddled.)
你管我能不能管你啊。(You are meddling me in meddling you.)
你不要鬧。(Don't be childish.)
你才不要鬧。(You are childish.)
總之我不想管你,也請你不要管我。(Anyway, I leave you alone, and would you please leave me alone, too?)
你不愛我了。(You don't love me anymore.)
沒有。愛不愛跟管不管無關。(Not really. We can love but leave each other alone.)
是啊。所以我是在愛你不是在管你。(Yes. So it is Love, not meddling.)
你這樣的話我真的不想愛你了。(I will not love you if you still meddle like this.)
你不愛我也就管不了我吧。(No love and no leaving alone.)
你很煩。(You are bothering me.)
我真的很煩。 (I am bothering.)
真的。 (You are.)
那你知道我在煩什麼嗎? (Do you know what I am bothering about?)
你在煩我啊煩什麼!(You are bothering me with you!)
對,我在煩你。 (Yeah, I am bothering my head about you.)
你是要煩到什麼時候? (When will you stop?)
看你有多煩囉。 (Depend on how bothering you are.)
什麼我有多煩!煩的是你!(I am not bothering! It's you!)
誰叫你煩我別管你。這樣我當然煩。(You bother me to leave you alone. What a bother it is!)
好我不煩你了行不行? (Enough! I would not bother you Okay?)
好。那我不管你了。(Ok. I can leave you alone.)
真的? (do you?)
真的。反正我們都是在自找麻煩。 (Why not. We are bothering ourselves in either way.)

 
 
 

沒有留言: